What it means to be a tester in 2016
We are happy to announce that the 2016 State of Testing Survey was very successful, with over 1,000 respondents worldwide! And you get to benefit from this global effort.
- What you could be earning…
- The leading testing approaches that bring success.
- Testing skills you should improve on today.
Also… trends worth noting:
- Testing and development have become distributed tasks.
- Formal training and certification is on the rise.
- Communication is the key skill for any testing professional.
and much more…
We are happy to see how well received the State of Testing Report has been around the globe. In previous years it has been adopted and translated into Japanese [2013, 2015], and now the 2016 report can be downloaded in Russian as well.
What is the State of Testing?
The State of Testing, third year running is the largest worldwide testing survey. It is conducted by QA Intelligence in collaboration with TeaTime with Testers, and dozens of bloggers from the testing community.
The survey seeks to identify the existing characteristics, practices and challenges facing the testing community in hopes to shed light and provoke a fruitful discussion towards improvement.
A big thanks to all our contributors
We want to thank all the QA & Testing bloggers for posting, tweeting and sharing, making this years’ survey the best so far!