If you’re new here subscribe to our blog for updates directly to your Email – see the box to your right >> Ready to find out what challenges and best practices are top-of-mind for your peers in 2015? It only takes 10 min. to contribute to the improvement of your testing community. ……….. Find out how your peers test! […]
Every tester knows that a trend graph is better than a snapshot graph, right? This is why when we came up with the idea of the State of Testing project, together with our friends from TeaTime with Testers, we decided up front that this would be a yearly project. This way we would be able […]
They say don’t mix business with pleasure, but a few days ago the two mixed all on their own while I was watching a re-run of the big bang theory. Rather than letting my mind escape into mind numbing television, I found myself pondering professional aspects of software testing. Here’s what triggered this blog post, […]
The following is a Guest Blog Post by Cullyn Thomson from Tellurium. You can follow Cullyn on Twitter at @CullynT and Tellurium at @te52app, and we also suggest you visit the Test Talk blog. You can also read more about Tellurium – “Plain English” automated testing tool – from their site http://www.te52.com ========= Looking back on the history of software testing, automated testing isn’t actually brand new. […]
The 13th International Conference on Software QA and Testing on Embedded Systems 22-23-24 October – Euskalduna Conference Centre Bilbao, Spain I am very pleased to have been able to re-attend this year’s QA&TEST Conference. The main advantage of this conference is it’s niche approach to embedded systems testing and the purposely small number of attendants. The later, allows […]
Too often we complain about our daily routine. We wake up most everyday of the week and go through the same motions and home and at work. Our mood might change, so we approach our daily tasks differently perhaps, but the routine remains the same. However, this is not a bad thing! You don’t realize […]
Search QA Intelligence
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester! — Part 2 December 5, 2011
- Why can’t developers be good testers? May 5, 2010
- Stop being a NON-Technical Tester! December 19, 2011
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester! — Part 1 November 28, 2011
- Switching to Agile Testing, not as simple as changing your t-shirt September 28, 2011
- State of Testing Survey is now live! January 22, 2015
- A trend is better than a snapshot, right? January 15, 2015
- Best practices you can learn from watching Big Bang Theory January 14, 2015
- Bringing manual and automated testing together January 7, 2015
- Impressions from QA&TEST 2014 November 6, 2014
- joelmonte: I totally agree and I guess you can read more abou...
- Ashhar: I am a developer and I agree to the point that dev...
- Sai Gumaraj: This is too good. Even I relate many instances lik...
- Calkelpdiver: Well said. There isn't a "versus" or "or" co...
- Utilifit FIX: For all QA Interview Questions please visit: www.q...