If you’re new here subscribe to our blog for updates directly to your Email – see box to your right >> And get some testing tips: by clicking here. Thanks for visiting!For the first time ever on a global scale a State of Testing survey was conducted to get a snapshot of the current state […]
The most insightful thoughts sometimes come from the strangest situations, don’t you agree? I had a cold last week. Needless to say tissue overflowed the trash, in almost every room in the house. I am not sure if it was the cold medicine that cleared my mind as well as my sinuses or one of […]
Earlier today we published the results of the 2013 State of Testing Survey. Everyone is invited to download the report and get a better understanding of the current challenges and the reality of the Global Testing Professional Community
A couple of days ago I saw a short video from CNBC and Al Jazeera that talked about a topic completely unrelated to testing, but that at the same time reminded me of a very important task we have as customer advocates within our teams. It is not enough to know how our users work in order to decide on the best way to develop our products. We need to learn to empathize with our users, to understand what do they feel and what are their real needs (specially those we are not fulfilling today).
Remember the feeling you had when you started to work in your current company? How good was to get that fresh start! Instead of wasting time writing New Year’s resolution lists go ahead and quit your job (virtually!). Get a fresh start and put all your old mistakes and attitudes in the past.
The QA Intelligence Blog together with Tea Time with Testers are launching a global QA Survey to understand more about the current reality of the testing world today and the trends defining our profession in the near future. Please come and take part in this survey to help the current and future state of the testing community!
Search QA Intelligence
Follow @PractiTest on Twitter
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester! — Part 2 December 5, 2011
- Stop being a NON-Technical Tester! December 19, 2011
- Why can’t developers be good testers? May 5, 2010
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester! — Part 1 November 28, 2011
- Manual and automated tests together are challenging May 16, 2011
- State of testing – summary post April 8, 2014
- What do tissue paper and testing have in common? March 18, 2014
- Published the Stated of Testing 2013 Survey Report January 30, 2014
- Can you test without knowing the names of your users? January 7, 2014
- Whoever you are, whatever you do, YOU ARE FIRED!!! December 31, 2013
- Heuristics for recognizing professional testers | Magnifiant: exploring software testing: […] What makes a good tester? […]...
- Tee: Hi please send me the processes as well im in the ...
- Testing Bits – 1/26/14 – 2/1/14 | Testing Curator Blog: […] Published the State of Testing 2013 Surv...
- KNG: Fantastic job!...
- joelmonte: I totally agree with this, and I think that we as ...