My last post was about the advantages of User Profiles in testing; Sarah Murphy wrote a follow-up post on her blog saying that maybe we don’t really know our customers that well, and this fact can seriously hamper the effectiveness of our tests. To that Sarah, I can only say: AMEN!! So the question now [...]
Tag Archives | User Profiles
User Profiles is a powerful tool to use when testing. Following are 5 ideas you can implement as part of your process that will increase the value and effectiveness of your testing process.
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester! — Part 2 December 5, 2011
- Why can’t developers be good testers? May 5, 2010
- Stop being a NON-Technical Tester! December 19, 2011
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester! — Part 1 November 28, 2011
- Manual and automated tests together are challenging May 16, 2011
- Is friendship ruining your testing career??? June 17, 2013
- You need to schedule tasks to “waste time” as part of your regular work! June 9, 2013
- Five Testing Questions with Scott Barber April 18, 2013
- Spring cleaning your testware March 25, 2013
- Five Testing Questions with Lisa Crispin February 5, 2013
- joelmonte: Hey Kobi, You are absolutely right, I am not sur...
- Kobi Halperin: Hey Joel, Thanks for another great post, This mi...
- Guest Post: 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Advancing in Your Testing Career | Software Testing Blog: [...] a QA Blog post I published in the past calle...
- Guest Post: 3 Reasons Why You’re Not Advancing in Your Testing Career | Software Testing Blog: [...] blame them either, since these skills are in...
- Query on Test Case Designing: [...] sets. I wrote about some of my rules of thum...
Agile Automation career Cloud Communication Customer Advocate Developer Testing Development Kaizen Distributed Testing Future of Testing Interviews management metrics New Testers office environment QA Intelligence reviews Risk Management rules of thumb SaaS Testing Self-criticism Short-Post Testing Experts Testing Intelligence Testing Skills Testing Tips Test Management Test Methodologies Test Writing User Profiles Webinar Work distractions Workplace Politics