In many organizations testers do testing work ONLY 20% of their time, and spend a lot of time on less important tasks. Treat your time as a valuable resource and make sure others do the same!
Tag Archives | office environment
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester! — Part 2 December 5, 2011
- Why can’t developers be good testers? May 5, 2010
- Stop being a NON-Technical Tester! December 19, 2011
- 10 reasons why You are NOT a Professional Tester! — Part 1 November 28, 2011
- Manual and automated tests together are challenging May 16, 2011
- Five Testing Questions with Scott Barber April 18, 2013
- Spring cleaning your testware March 25, 2013
- Five Testing Questions with Lisa Crispin February 5, 2013
- Of Testers & Soldiers… January 21, 2013
- Five Testing Questions with James Bach December 17, 2012
- Dan: Nice post! Did you realize your Practitest graphi...
- ICU Staff For Hospital In Pune: Thanks For sharing this with Us. Good Questions an...
- Thanh: Thanks Joel. Your example is excellent to help me ...
- joelmonte: Hi Thanh, I think that the answer to this questio...
- Thanh: Thanks Joel for this article. Another different vi...
Agile Automation career Cloud Communication Customer Advocate Developer Testing Development Kaizen Distributed Testing Future of Testing Interviews management metrics New Testers office environment QA Intelligence reviews Risk Management rules of thumb SaaS Testing Self-criticism Short-Post Testing Experts Testing Intelligence Testing Skills Testing Tips Test Management Test Methodologies Test Writing User Profiles Webinar Work distractions Workplace Politics